Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze Collection Haul!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry the blog hasn't been seeing a lot of love lately, but the weather here has been awful and I haven't really been able to find good lighting to take photographs. Luckily though the weather let up for a little bit today and I snapped some photos of some products I picked up from one of MAC's new collections, Glamour Daze!





- Easy Manner Blush
- Evening Grey, Stolen Moment, and Round Midnight eyeshadows
- Catch My Eye Fluidline
- Talk Softly to Me and Deliciously Demure lip glasses
- Innocence and Outrageously Fun lipsticks
- All for Glamour Touch Up Kit

I am in love with the packaging for this collection! Though the items in this collection are quite expensive, especially with the face kits, I think that you can really see where your money is going in terms of packaging. Some of the other eyeshadow kits didn't interest me because even though the packaging was beautiful, the quality of the eyeshadows themselves were just not worth it, in my opinion. I'm really excited to test all these out and will definitely try to have reviews up as soon as possible!

And since we were on the topic of the weather earlier, I just want to wish all of you east-coasters good luck in the face of the hurricane. Stay safe guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment