1. Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipsticks
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm
5. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
I've wanted to try the Tarte lipsticks ever since I first heard about them. I've only heard amazing things so I have high expectations when I get my hands on some! The Urban Decay foundation is one I've been coveting since its release and I really would love to try it, though I'm not sure what to expect since I've never tried their foundations before. The Liz Earle cleanser and the Emma Hardie cleansing balm are two products I've heard endless things about since I started blogging so of course I would love to try them. Lastly, the RMS Beauty Living Luminizer is something I've been obsessed with since I heard about it on Messy Wands. I wish I knew where I could get some for myself!